Friday, February 25, 2011

reputations

Today I was reading the blog and something suck. The author wrote "Some rumours even pointed at an early February release. Thankfully, it was not this site that put that out there. We have a reputation to uphold."   It was interesting to read that a source that is  not official would put that out there. It seems that this blog strives to be very reputable and only post true and accurate information. Good job for them! There was one reply to the post that was a little "out of line" for lack of better words. A person started to say that all this is just rumors and speculation. While that may be true, why comment/read a blog called iphone5rumours.

3 comments:

  1. Rummers seem to be flying around the school I am working at right now. Having text messages, the internet, facebook, and myspace seems to help rummers spread even faster. This week, my hidden lesson was on how unkind rummers are. I always hoped tat students would learn from the old game "telephone" that stories change over time and they should not spread things that are not true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie,

    I am kind of lost in regard to your reputation post. Did something suck or get stuck? Was there a rumor spreading that could have caused major hardship or inconvenience for people? Did this blog site squelch the rumor? Is the iphone5rumours your new blog? Okay, I am sorry, no more questions (at least until you answer these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene.
    I guess there was a "rumor" or speculation at one point that the iPhone 5 would be out in February. However, the blog I am following said they were not part of the rumor mill. A person commented very negatively and said that everything on the blog was a rumor. I was saying of course one would expect it on a blog called iphone5rumors

    ReplyDelete