I got a reply to my post about codes. I actually got three. One reply was from a moderator of the blog telling me that there was a way to answer my question, but that it wasn't legal. It's what they call "jailbroken." Another person replied and told me to ignore them and said how I could. Then the blog people came back and said that they were in Canada so that their specs up there a little different. I was very surprised that my post cause such problems!
Jessie,
ReplyDeletePerhaps it is a good thing that you cannot afford for Apple to own your life right now! :)
The Ipad looks like a cool gadget to have. But I think I would wait till out the the kinks are out and then buy it. I'm sure the prices will go down too.
ReplyDeleteI think that your "I People" are a little funny. Glad you are enjoying the site.
ReplyDelete