Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a cell phone...

So today I posted a controversial post on the rumors blog. They are stating that the iPhone 5 will possibly get a sony type camera this 8 mega pixels. I posted that the one on the 4 isn't bad at all. It is a cell phone. Not a professional grade camera. We need to give it credit for what was meant for.  I wonder how people will respond?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie,

    I think you make a good point about the camera on the phone now, but I wonder how much longer before these cell phones will have professional grade cameras, and how much that will cost us! I was really happy with the pictures on my phone, until I bought a piece of technology that enabled me to take my pictures off the phone and put them on the computer; then the pictures did not look so good. I think this is where we are headed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often can't believe how easily people get wrapped around the axle with regards to the features that upcoming tech products will have.
    I understand that people like to get as much bang for their buck, however you're just getting a mediocre media product. These features cannot be as efficient as stand alone products for the simple reason of size and battery life. Who cares if the phone is 20 megapixels if you cant adjust settings, change lenses, etc.? They're nice features but never intended to rival stand alone products.

    ReplyDelete